ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
B
I'm after some double pole sockets - can anybody help? The GET code is GSKTSWDP2G.

Thing is, I'm midway through renovating a property and in the past year, Schneider have changed the design of these sockets (but not the product code!). I'm trying to get 7 of them to match the existing ones in the building. The main difference is the width of the rocker - 12mm on the original, now 10.5mm on the new design. The pins have also moved.

If all else fails, I'll just have to replace the existing faces, but I'd rather keep what's there and just put in the missing 7.

If anybody has some old stock with the 12mm wide rocker, please let me know. Cheers.

G
We might want to move this over to the "Non US" topics.
I will let it sit here for now to see if you get a hit but the European guys are more likely to see it there.

I do feel your pain, they change things over here too and finding the old part can be a quest.

Greg Fretwell
B
Please do move it - I'm new to this! Thanks.

G
I can only suggest settling down with a phone and calling around all the wholesalers.
But I'm wondering why. These are very ordinary, (cheap) plastic socket plates. Is anyone going to notice slight differences or even different brands between different rooms?

Link Copied to Clipboard