ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Potseal Offline OP
Spilled my coffee at lunch - twice - and nearly flooded out my co-worker and a group of ladies sitting nearby. Wow, that cup sure held a lot of coffee.

Later in the day I fried a nearly $2000 circuit board by doing something so stupid even stupid thought it was stupid. That's how my day ended. And there you have it, the bar has been set.

I know, not the worst that can happen but it feels like I got a "LOSER BEACON" going full tilt around the top of my head.

A malfunction at the junction
--------------------------------------
Dwayne
G
I feel for you but alas I had a pretty good day. My wife and I moved a shed that went about a ton around 75 feet and got it up on the footings without any drama.

It was pure "Roman" technology. Nothing but levers and rollers (sawed off dock pilings we found floating over the years) along with a block and tackle for the final tug. I did get into the 19th century with a come along for the final adjustments.

I hope things get better tomorrow for you.

Greg Fretwell
Two days this week were traffic nightmares. Seemed like demo derby mornings. Ususl 50-60 min. trip doubled both mornings.

Other than the traffic issues, basically a normal workweek,

John

Link Copied to Clipboard