ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
frank Offline OP
Someone(thought it was Dave)used to leave links to the ESA or MOL electrical quarterly incident reports.The reports list minor to critical incidents including deaths with an account of situations.Anyone know where i can still find these reports.Thanks

Administrator
Originally Posted by frank
Someone(thought it was Dave)used to leave links to the ESA or MOL electrical quarterly incident reports.The reports list minor to critical incidents including deaths with an account of situations.Anyone know where i can still find these reports.Thanks
Frank,

That was me. Sorry, I've fallen behind on many things. Seems there's not enough hours in the day.

Anyway, here's a link to all the Safety Reports:

Safety Reports

If you'd like, You can sign up for the ESA Newsletter to get all the latest Alerts, Recalls, etc: Sign Up Page

Bill

Interesting reading from 'stateside'!

John
F
frank Offline OP
Bill,I want to take this chance to thank you for your contribution to the field by maintaining this site.Without question this is by far the premium electrical site on the web.I've been around since my apprenticeship in 2001 and look no where else when i have a question which can usually be found with a simple search.Furthermore the group of professionals that gather here are among the best anywhere.I work in a hospital that restricts access to most sites however special consideration has been given to allow the engineering department electricians come here when ever the need for information arises.Thanks again for the link and I'll sign up as suggested

F
frank Offline OP
John,yes the case files puts things in prespective.I stumbled on it here a few years ago and try to read them for a yearly dose of reality.It keeps us on our toes knowing whats going on.I also print it out so the guys can read it during coffee break.

Last edited by frank; 11/20/13 04:17 AM.
J
Here is a list all the conviction for no license or permit etc.

http://www.esasafe.com/licensing/compliance/convictions

jdevlin:
Wow...that is an impressive list!!

John
F
frank Offline OP
Wow,Thyssen Krupp Industrial a big elevator service company got busted in Windsor.They must have had work done to their shop/warehouse by the looks of the address and to the tune of $66000 including the donation.Why can't i find these link when I go to ESA?

Administrator
Originally Posted by frank
Bill,I want to take this chance to thank you for your contribution to the field by maintaining this site.Without question this is by far the premium electrical site on the web.I've been around since my apprenticeship in 2001 and look no where else when i have a question which can usually be found with a simple search.Furthermore the group of professionals that gather here are among the best anywhere...
Frank,

Thanks for the kind words. I agree, we've got a Great bunch of people here.

Much credit goes to the Moderators that volunteer their time to participate and keep things on an even keel.

thumbs
Bill

J
To find it from the ESASAFE.COM home page go to CONTRACTORS - LICENSING - COMPLIANCE - CONVICTIONS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard