ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 235 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Whatever you folks call it, have a good and safe one.

As I said in the shout-box, just be VERY careful of buying turkey rolls (boned out turkey, stuffed with all sorts of loveliness), ours actually looked like it came from an ostrich, the thing was HUGE. grin
2 beers yesterday, made up for it with turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing,roast squash, roast sweet potatoes and new potatoes out of our garden.

Man, just be careful not to peak too soon(little bits of everything), because you just know that that dessert is sitting there looking at you, saying "Don't you even think of eating any more of that Main, you know you want me!"grin

Damn!
It happened again, just be careful at the dining table, it can get rough when the call of the second serving comes around.

Good thing we only do this once a year. whistle

Anyhow, have a happy one no matter what you are celebrating, having family at the table has been the biggest thing this year, from both sides of my family.
Not a lot of gifts but family time is important over here at the moment.

Trumpy:

"Anyhow, have a happy one no matter what you are celebrating, having family at the table has been the biggest thing this year, from both sides of my family.
Not a lot of gifts but family time is important over here at the moment."

That sentiment is not exclusive to NZ, but should be the thoughts of all.

John
H
John,

I hope and all the other families out there had a Very Merry Christmas, but most of all, everyone should have a Happy AND HEALTHY New Year!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard