ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 227 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#20210 01/10/03 09:50 PM
S
sparky Offline OP
Some things happen on the job , and you've just gotta kick back & laugh, what else can u do?

One such instance a while ago concerned a TV reporter,channel 31 ? out of Burlington VT

It was Vermont's first Walmart we were wiring, Wallyworld normally has it's own crew(s), but here they had bought out an abandoned Grants dept store , and hired the locals to rebuild it.

None of us really knew it was a Walmart until the 11th hour..... then the protestors surrounded the site [Linked Image]

So the TV station sent a crew down, camera's gripboys, and this gorgeous redhead in her mid-20's

~slow news day

This young lady comes into the job site and has the mic in everyone's face, ok fine, you can get away with some things being that good looking i guess....

So then she wants to get a 'bird's-eye-view' of the site and asks if she can use the manlift, so i say sure , my apprentice will take you up if you like....

She then hops up on the platform which the crew had been standing around, comanderes the camera
(shoulder mounted beast) , and my man Davey takes her up.

So here she is 30' up with her camera, scopin' it all out, swingin the thing all around, finally she aims down...to us....30 hard hats......smilin' up her miniskirt below.......

a kodak moment......

The lift went down <zoom> , and she quacked her way outta sight as we all chuckled.....i still do when she's on the news... [Linked Image]

#20211 01/10/03 09:57 PM
C
[Linked Image] ROTFL! [Linked Image]

Peter
#20212 01/11/03 12:01 AM
T
Some construction SITES are way better than others!

Donnie

Link Copied to Clipboard