ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 390 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
We have always provided poles. Have 22 underground and 7 overheads. Poles consist of 6 cir MLO, two 20A GFI, and one 30A 240V.

Undergounds run about $110 for materials, overheads about $175. A couple of the overhead poles are beefed up for commercial sites with 24 cir MB panels and 12 20A GFI and two 240 circuits.

S
Finally made the decision on the temporary service poles. Lowes had the best buy for a prebuilt panel at $99.00, then I supplied the pole and ground rod. Ended up costing me about $120.00 each in material. I'm footing all the cost. I'm figuring like "Electric Eagle", if they will let me do their houses, especially a pretty big contractor, I'll invest SOME freebies. I've already got one "return". One of their "all ready sold houses needed another telephone outlet, and they referred me to the homeowner to do the job [Linked Image] Got a little of the returns coming in. I think it'll all come out alright. I guess you have to invest in just about anything, to get good dividends back.. Once you get your foot in the door, a lot of things can happen, Thanks for all the advice
As far as the Worksmans comp. I'll be making that decision probably within the next few days. Thanks again.... Steve

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard