ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 483 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Admin Offline OP
Administrator
Originally Posted by electure
Bill,
This morning I got a scroll bar, but this afternoon I'm not. Both the "sample" pages fit perfectly on my screen.
Did you do something to them?
Nana Nana Nana Nana... (<< Twilight Zone) dunno

I haven't done anything since last night.

I do see an issue with the yellow style as I said. I'll look at that tonight.

Bill

Bill,
I have 3 different monitors here on computers that all connect to the internet.
I have a 22" wide-screen, a 19" standard screen and a 17" standard screen (all LCD and run off seperate computers).
I have them set to the highest resolution possible with their Operating systems.
To be honest, I've never had a problem with viewing things on this site, although back in the day when I had a single 15" CRT monitor, things looked so small! grin

As a rule, most of the things posted in the Electrical Pics Area (electricalpics.com) should by rights re-size themselves to 800 x 600 pixels.

Having said all of the above, I had used the UBB Dark theme here since the upgrade, I had a play around the other day and I found the koniro theme.
It was like a breath of fresh air, I'm going to stick with this one for a while. cool

Admin Offline OP
Administrator
Originally Posted by Trumpy
Bill,
I have 3 different monitors here on computers that all connect to the internet.
I have a 22" wide-screen, a 19" standard screen and a 17" standard screen (all LCD and run off seperate computers).
I have them set to the highest resolution possible with their Operating systems.
To be honest, I've never had a problem with viewing things on this site, although back in the day when I had a single 15" CRT monitor, things looked so small! grin

As a rule, most of the things posted in the Electrical Pics Area (electricalpics.com) should by rights re-size themselves to 800 x 600 pixels.

Having said all of the above, I had used the UBB Dark theme here since the upgrade, I had a play around the other day and I found the koniro theme.
It was like a breath of fresh air, I'm going to stick with this one for a while. cool
Mike,

This recent modification is going to be mostly noticed by the 1024 and lower resolution crowd which seems to be about 50%

Off-Topic, you can see more available styles here:

http://www.ubbskins.com/

Bill

Admin Offline OP
Administrator
OK, Left side column has been removed from Photo Forums for reasons discussed.

At some point I may relocate some of the 'lost' stuff elsewhere on the page where it doesn't affect screen width.

As always, further comments or suggections are appreciated.

Bill
smile

Admin Offline OP
Administrator
I added some links to the Top that duplicate some on the side column, so if anyone wants to 'lose' that it can be turned off in your Prefs.

BTW, to those unaware, you can try different color schemes for the Forum through the dropdown box on the lower left of any page, and set it to the one you like in your 'My Stuff >> Preferences' (If left at Default it may change from time to time as we 'mix things up' smile )

Bill

P
I like the way it fits right now. 1/23/10 21:53

S
well i'm at that 'spectacle denial' age, so i guess it doesn't really matter what i have, i'm gonna b*tch about it one way or another.....~S~

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard