ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 235 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tesla #193279 03/24/10 08:50 PM
I'll second Greg's camera idea. We had been plagued here for years by a gang who stripped isolated holiday homes of everything bar the paint,[ furniture, fuel oil, tools, fittings, food, garden plants - everything, including the kitchen sink], who then came back for the new insurance-funded replacements as a second or third bite of the cherry. Until, that is, a local Brit got angry when they wrecked his new pool house. He got a Paris security co to fit high resolution cameras linked to the Gerdarmeries and a private security outfit. Bingo, they caught them all on the next outing almost before they got out of the house and they're now banged-up waiting for long sentences. Now, us being a quiet backwater, our police have little to do at the worst of times, so a 'shout' at 2am resulted in literally every Cop within 50 kilometers homing in on the crooks from all points of the compass. Stupidly, they had kept most all of the loot for their own use or stored it in a barn. Now the fun starts, as the Insurance Co may try to return the goods and want their money back!

Wood work but can't!
Tesla #193280 03/24/10 10:39 PM
R
WARNING some of these tools have been marked for easy identification by law enforcement officers, others have been wire to explode.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard