ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (CoolWill), 250 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#19319 12/24/02 09:25 AM
R
I know this is off topic but I think there may be kindred souls out there.
A friend informed me that my 2nd wife, a former Playboy centerfold, now weighs in at about 225 lbs. and has an affinity for gin. Thank you Santa!
Rowdy

L
Yes there is a Santa.

My 2nd wife (former thorn in side)
moved some 800 miles away.

Now enjoy the company of a Beautiful Lady
that supports my EC endeavors. [Linked Image]

Happy Holidays to All

Larry

Should we start an "ex wives club"??
Alimony support group???

BTW, I got rid of the bixxx in '76, got the divorce finalized in '81...
Got married the second and last time in '86, and have been HAPPY ever since. She's the best thing that ever happened to me!!!

John

John
R
Been married to the same beautiful woman for 20 years. Now if I could do something about the (outlaws) I mean inlaws.

B
ROTFL!

You know, there was the topic once about 'what was the dumbest thing you've done?'... I was tempted to post this then but will do so now:

Now Ex-husband (#2) was destructing an added-on room, done by a half-vast tenant before we bought the place and was in violation of several codes. He was stubbing off a power line that had gone to an outlet or two, working with the power off, when he bundled up the whole wad of wires, bound them up together with several wraps of electrical tape and shoved them back into the box in the ceiling which he planned to cover with drywall and paint. My mistake? As he was pointing his screwdriver up to the box to show me his handiwork and was to about to flip the breaker back on, I mentioned that he might not want all the wires touching each other in that wad. His friend, who is an electrician happened to walk into the garage as I said that and said something to the effect that the ex would've been smokin'.

So, please Santa.... give me another chance, ok? Just one more chance??? I promise I'll do better!! [Linked Image]

The great thing now is that I've married a sweet lovable guy whom I dated 23 years ago and life is excellent, blessed and movin' right along!

S
Bren:
"My mistake? As he was pointing his screwdriver up to the box to show me his handiwork and was to about to flip the breaker back on, I mentioned"

--
As Ralph Kramden would say, "I've got a BIIIIIIIGG MOUTH!" [Linked Image]

R
That reminds me...

A man comes screaching into his driveway, busts open the door and shouts "Honey, hurry up and pack, you won't believe it, but I just hit the lottery!"
"Hooray!" she yells, "what should I pack?. beachwear?, skiwear?"
"It doesn't matter," he replied "just get the heck out!"

Link Copied to Clipboard