ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
UL 508A SPACING
by ale348 - 03/29/24 01:09 AM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (ale348), 302 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#181345 10/04/08 03:38 PM
M
I am writting up a quote template for my side job bussiness but as we all know, there are times when the job is being performed and unforsceen issues come up that require attention that is not listed in the quote. How do you word properly in the fine print that if such a situation should come about, that there would be an extra cost to fix it or bring it up to code and that is is not part of the original quote.
As well I would love to hear some experiences from others who have started their own bussiness. Would love to hear some pointers.

And to those who will question....yes I do have a Master's, ESA/ECRA# on the way, and the minimuim 2 million liability insurance in effect.

Never trust an electrician with no eyebrows!!
S
The Contractor is only liable to perform and the Customer is only liable to pay for extra goods that they authorize in writing, setting out the price of the extra goods and/or services, and signed and dated by both parties (“authorized extras”).

Sixer

"Will it be cheaper if I drill the holes for you?"

Link Copied to Clipboard