ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
UL 508A SPACING
by ale348 - 03/29/24 01:09 AM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (ale348), 302 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#180906 09/15/08 07:30 PM
G
GA76JW Offline OP
I am just curious if there is a way to change my name up a little. I have been a member here since I started in the trade and always read the boards. I don't have much to contribute as I tend to soak in all the information and re-use it in my day-to-day activities.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. This Thursday (Sept 18) is my last day of school. I will be turning out with 28 other apprentices and starting my new career as a Journeyman Wireman. It has been a long run, but it flew by so fast. I will always be an apprentice to the trade as there is always something new to learn and do. I just want to switch up my username name to something like "GA76JW".

I was wondering if this was possible or if I would need to completely re-register or just keep my uername all together. I guess looking back I never really thought about this day when I picked my username. It seemed so far off that it didn't even cross my mind at the time. Any help is always appreciated.

Philip

"If common sense was common, everyone would have it"-not sure, someone here

Administrator
Philip,

I think it can be done, but haven't tried it yet.
Send me a pm letting me know if that's the name you want for sure and we'll give it a try.

Bill

K
Congratz on the Graduation.

Last edited by kinetic; 09/17/08 01:00 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard