ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 263 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#179809 08/01/08 06:17 PM
G
Rogers electric approached me looking for a Licensed electrician to handle a service territory. they are big down south but never heard of them up north. they sound decent. what kind of money are they paying their lead service techs? i would like to know so i can negotiate at the top pay scale they offer. thanks.

Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
L
Originally Posted by gerard costa
Rogers electric approached me looking for a Licensed electrician to handle a service territory. they are big down south but never heard of them up north. they sound decent. what kind of money are they paying their lead service techs? i would like to know so i can negotiate at the top pay scale they offer. thanks.

"top pay scale they offer." You Offer!!!!!

Thats up to you.

Negotiate and cover your end.
I've never heard of them either. Sounds like they need you more than you need them.

W
Gerard,
Their "pay scale" is as low as what you will work for. What are your duties with them? are you a 1099 sub, or an employee. Makes a huge difference. If you are an employee what are your bennies? what hours can you expect to work? Salary ( don't agree to this) or hourly.

G
well i would be an employee and they offer a company van, gas card, very good benefits plus growth opportunities like management. I'm worth alot with my 20 plus yrs. experience thats why i wanted to know if anyone has heard of them cause they called me. I'm looking to grow with a reputable company, just don't want to waste my time if they aren't the one.

Link Copied to Clipboard