ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 417 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Well I've seen a lot of odd British industrial and military connectors, but never one like that.
Having said that, that arrow mark looks very much like the one used to identify WW2 era military stuff, though it would normally be on the rating plate too.
What did you find it on?

I
Definately domestic. I have seen them around here in Florida many times. I just can't remember where I've seen them or who makes them. I think I have seen them on lift stations.

Last edited by IanR; 05/05/08 01:52 PM.
A
Is it of military spec - looks like something that might be used on a ship or artillery hardware.

S
I can't view photobucket from work and can't see the pictures, but if's in a mil-spec connector, I could probably help you identify a mating connector & backshell. Is there an M# on there anywhere? Usually there will be one printed on the backshell and on the connector.

P
Originally Posted by geoff in UK
Well I've seen a lot of odd British industrial and military connectors, but never one like that.

It doesn't look like any old British connector I've ever seen either. The markings on the tag also seem North American rather than British.

S
Thanks for moving the pics smile It's not MIL-SPEC, at least not any I've ever seen.

J
JBD Offline
Have you looked at the old Pyle-National Quelarc product line?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard