9x 90 degree bends?
Mate, this is where poor planning gets you.

Most definitely...

The building was three apartments I think. The new meters were located near the front door and the conduit feeding the two upstairs apartments as well as some spares for a future finished attic were doing some pretty wild twists. They ran up into the floor of a front room above the entry, then inside the floor to the back (that's the first 2 turns), then to the left, across the shared hallway, into the hallway of the second apartment, a 180 degree turn and up the wall into the panel... 5x10mm2 stranded (and not fine stranded, each strand is like a 1.5mm2 solid wire) in 40mm flexible conduit (the stuff is corrugated, making pulls even harder). Oh yeah, and they didn't pull a header when they put in the conduit... (a header is a piece of 1.5mm2 wire used to hook up the final wire to and pull).

We were three guys, one pushing on the second floor and me and another guy hanging on the fish tape with our full weight in front of the meter cabinet... and the guy upstairs kept screaming "Ayde, Ayde!" (phonetic transscription of the Croation word for "fast!"...)

Guess why I hate people who try to run all conduits in the floor and avoid pull boxes...