How about falling through a ceiling. I've been doing electrical work for 31 years and never fell through a ceiling( came close before) but yesterday I was rewiring a old house, parts of it were gutted so that made it easier, but then as I was finishing up my day, I decided to go in the attic and pull my wires into the light boxes. It had lay in insulation, and at one of the seams of the insulation, where I thought there was a ceiling joist, that's where I put my hand. To my suprise there wasn't a ceiling joist there [Linked Image] Well,before I knew it,my head was all that was holding me up from going completely through the ceiling.After I got strength enough to pull my self back up, I found out that the joist were at least 3 ft. apart, and one was 4ft. apart, believe it or not. Good thing this house was in the stages of remoldling anyway. Moral of story, don't take your ceiling joist for granted. Hope this helps you next time you're in an attic. [Linked Image] Only came out with a few scraps and bruises. Could have been a whole lot worse. The Good Lord was watching after me [Linked Image] By the way, I wasn't standing up, I was on my knees when I fell [Linked Image]