ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#165634 07/01/07 11:11 PM
F
Hello guys and ladies i just want to let you know that i came out ok on the surgey and got the large kindey stone removed and right now i am resting and recovering so let you know that i will spend pretty good time to help you guys anyway to kill my slow time for next few weeks

thanks for your support

your freind ,

Marc Benz

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Marc! Glad everything went ok smile

Randy

E
e57 Offline
I just got back from the movies. A much easier ordeal... wink But I hope you'll be better soon. I think I might have one of those stones in my future - I had a glandular one (Forget what the gland is called right now in the mouth???) but they say it prefaces kidney stones down the line. (Fingers crossed)

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason
S
Originally Posted by e57
I think I might have one of those stones in my future - I had a glandular one (Forget what the gland is called right now in the mouth???) but they say it prefaces kidney stones down the line. (Fingers crossed)

I'm assuming your talking about the parotid gland (saliva gland in the cheek). I had one stone removed from the right parotid gland 2 years ago and now I'm waiting for a sialogram to see if the other side has a stone.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Marc.

Sixer

"Will it be cheaper if I drill the holes for you?"
C
Wishing you a smooth recovery.
I had the main salivary gland in right side of my neck removed a few years ago because a salivary stone had formed deep inside it.
Was back running a custom rough in 2 days later.
Doc never mentioned future kidney stones.
Now I get cramps in my neck when grunting in an attic trying to fit in a small space and force a paddle bit through a top plate. It also happens when opening wide for the dentist or trying to eat an over sized sandwich or hot dog. Only way to relax it is too look straight up with my mouth wide open and roll my head around till it pops back in.
This is never much fun in an attic with no headroom however it produces interesting results at a racetrack where people around me are wondering what the guy with the mustard on his shirt is looking at up there.

J
get well soon

E
e57 Offline
Yep thats the one! It took about a week to pop out a little spec of a rock out of my cheek - It was quite a relief, I heard it happen as my ears were stuffed up the whole time, and everytime I ate it swelled up my face and neck like a balloon. Apparently I don't drink enough water to get rid of salts etc. and the doc said coffee don't count???? laugh Which is why I think he went on about kidney stones.

Mark Heller
F
thanks guys for your heartwarming feeling and i will like to say happy 4th of July holiday as well and be safe for everyone

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)

E
e57 Offline
And for you the same Marc. Hope you feel better soon, and remember, if it were not for the French we'd still have a Queen. wink

Mark Heller
R
Get well soon buddy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard