ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 255 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
[Linked Image]

For the members from outside of the USA.

Where are you from?

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant
E
Beautiful Prince Edward Island, Canada.

[Linked Image from electric-ed.com]

We are joined to the mainland by the 8 mile long Confederation Bridge, one of the longest bridges in the world.

[Linked Image from electric-ed.com]

Ed

P
On the east coast of England, in the county of Norfolk. Go northeast from Norwich until you reach the coast (20 miles or so) and I'm right there.

[Linked Image from members.aol.com]

C
Banff, Alberta....Just imagine Rocks, trees, mountains, snow and freezing temperatures.

T
Vienna, Austria. Lots of old houses (starting at ancient Rome remnants), lots of green, mostly appartment buildings, with some (mostly rich) neighbourhoods with big villas, the danube river splitting the city in 2 parts ("cisdanubia"= the city, districts 1-20 and 23, and "transdanubia"= districts 21 and 22, with mostly new houses, giant appartment blocks as well as single family neighbourhoods. Known as a working class area. You're either born there or hate it (me being on the latter side).
"In the heart of Europe" as some people say, Vienna is a 1.8 million inhabitants city, capital of 8.4 million country Austria.

Sorry for getting so dry and school-like, that's what I've been learning for 11 1/2 years now. (I'm in the final year of our equivalent to high school)

B
My name says it all.

D
Inverness, Highlands of Scotland (see the map posted above by Paul, we're near the top).
Just 7 miles from Loch Ness. That's the one with the monster, alledgedly!

[This message has been edited by David UK (edited 11-06-2002).]

Electric-ed, any story behind the "offset" (dogleg) in the bridge? Just curious...

Belgian, LOL! [Linked Image]

Texas-Ranger, I thought you looked young in your pic, but you said it was an old photo... I had no idea you were so young! (That's a compliment... in fact, you act more mature than me!)

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI
From New Zealand, on the East Coast of the South Island, in the middle around about, just a wee bit in-land from the coast.
Wish we had the golden sands at our beaches, but no it's all Greywacke shingle and cold East winds,very un-BayWatch.
But,we still have good Hunting areas, up-country and almost have huge Salmon in our rivers.
[Linked Image]

T
Thanks, sparky.
The photo is 2 years old, and I'm now 17. I've been interested in electrical stuff since I were 3 years old, took apart stuff, later learnt how to put it back together. My 6th birthday's present was relocating a switch (trenching about 2 ft, set new box, replaster (part of the job I still like the least, though I've aquired some skills of that kind too) put in new switch, splice with strip connectors at original box).
At the age of 10 or so I rewired the first room, now I did a 1000 square ft. appartment, working together with my dad (not an electrician either, but he has tremendous skills and can do various renovation jobs (bricklaying, plastering, painting, papering, woodworking, electrical, some plumbing,...), he has nearly finished chemistry study at university, then changed to psychology...) He has always supported me and my ideas, he inspected all my work and taught me to do EVERYTHING safe. I was really proud when he told me I could now do work on my own! I owe him more than words can ever tell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard