ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/22/24 10:36 AM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 227 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
I live and in Omaha Ne. Work takes me about 75 mi. if I can get the bid.

ed
M
I live in a rural area near Lake George Minnesota in the north-central part of the state near Itasca state park. I am a maintenance electrician at an OSB (waferboard) manufacturing plant near the town of Solway Minnesota, 33 miles from home. Closest city is Bemidji.

Broom Pusher and
I live in Anaheim, Ca. - which is in Southern California [Orange County]. Live apx. 1 mile West of Disneyland, a few miles away from "Electure", around 150 miles West of "Nick", about 300 miles South of "Caselec" and X miles from everyone else [Linked Image]

Work anywhere in California! Mostly in Southern and Central areas, but since the beginning of the year, also have been running around the San Francisco and Sacramento areas.

Scott S.E.T.

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!
G
Live in Central Florida and work for http://www.deltapsystems.com/index.html
which can take me just about anywhere.

S
I live in Tampa Florida
I do telecommunication towers all over the state.

H
Joe,

I live in a town called Boonton NJ. It is in the northern part of NJ. I was a contractor in my own business for 15 years and I was doing electrical work since 1975. Right now I am a full time AHJ (A**hole having jurisdition.) [Linked Image] However I try to bring some common sense to the job site. Being that I worked in the trade, I know what the contractors can do, and what it is hard to do. ( I also know lots of the tricks that contractor tried to get away with. because I did them myself.) I inspect for 4 towns and I inspect anything from services, to hospital, with an airport thrown in there for good luck. I have seen small jobs to large 20,000 sq. ft houses with indoor bowling alleys. Every day is a new adventure for me, but I love the work.

Caper

W
I live in Chelmsford , MA. 30 mi N.W. of Boston. I've recently been working on public schools. The time tables come crunching down on top of you in these projects. Newburyport HIgh school was delayed, they had to spread students all over town till it passed occupancy. Great money to make in prevailing wage, but, you have to be wide shouldered, specially if the management your working under is underqualified.

A
im from england, i live in queens ny , most of my work is in manhattan.

S
I live in Sedalia,MO. We are just about the center of the state and the home of our state fair. I work for a manufacturing plant that makes metal tool boxes and also work for myself on the side.

B
Retired from this place in Northern California.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard