Hi Guys and Gals,

I have had some questions about how the estimating software works. So I thought that I would give a little more explanation.

When you are putting together a quote, you need to fill in a quantity of materials... for example you are going to retrofit 3 receptacles into locations where there are none right now.

In the materials column beside the type of project, in this case receptacle, put the quantity of 3 and then move to the labour column you want... in this case retrofit and enter the quantity of 3 and the software will then work out the price for materials and labour and show it at the bottom.

When you print the quote, it will list your materials column of what is to be installed and the description of the project that you type in. Along with the total investment for the customer.

Again, if you would like to try it out visit www.expressquoteonline.com/quote and use electric1 for the password and username.

Please feel free to ask any questions and feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps me to plan for future upgrades.

Glen

[This message has been edited by ExpressQuote (edited 05-17-2006).]