ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 531 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
LK Offline
And the Doctor has no inspection to worry about, and you go to him, he will not come to you.
You should have said, you have your own sutures, can he give you a better price.

Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
And the Doctor has no inspection to worry about, and you go to him, he will not come to you.
You should have said, you have your own sutures, can he give you a better price.
Very true, Les. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 11-26-2005).]

S
For those shops who have a minimum service charge, what does a customer get for the charge. How many hours does the minimum provide ? Is travel charged on top of that ?

I have a $200.00 minimum charge. This gets the customer up to three hours of my time. Material is on top of that.

L
Sparky - We charge for travel then 1hr min. If we are there for 15 minutes it's 1hr, if we are there for 50 minutes it's 1 hr. Then we charge in 30 minutes increments after that. We are trying to get our retail cutomers to accept 1 hour increments but it is a slow process. We are at that point with our commercial customers. We do very little residential at flat rate only.

W
With flat rate pricing do you still have a minimum that you show up for? do you flat rate labor and materials or just labor.
And my biggest problem with flat rate is how do you figure it out?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard