ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 205 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#157172 09/01/05 10:24 PM
R
Most of what is being said from ESI members seems to be more in defense of the attacks from those who don't really have a clue about the program. Admittedly, some of the posts (from ESI members)haven't taken into account those of you who are making good money in different areas of the industry. And seem to accuse those who aren't members that you are idiots. And that's not right either.

I know alot of guys making a decent living without ESI or other groups like it. Right Jaimee?

Truth is that ESI is a great program for certain companies. It is a total waste of money for others. It all depends on who you are, what type of work you do, what type of company you want, what size company you want, do you need some business help , etc.

Personally, I have a business vision and plan. ESI happened to fit well in the plan that I set forth with. I have seen good growth and awesome customer satisfaction rates due to alot of training throughout my company. ESI isn't the magic nut for all this, but has been a great tool for me and my employees.

I am not trying to get anyone to join, I only hope to give a little different perspective to those who might otherwise listen to the ignorant. I suggest that if you really want to know more, then go to the ESI site, find some members names, call them/me and ask the hard questions.

I have to admit I have been more than amused by the posts on this subject, both here and in the ESI section. Thanks for a little entertainment.

P.S.
Keep in mind redsy, that ESI did not start this subject, some of just wanted to let those with an open mind know that ESI isn't quite the "scam" that some of you might think.

Don't get me wrong, it's definately not for everyone.

Have a Blessed Day,
Rick Bruder
Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
#157173 09/01/05 10:36 PM
well as this thread isn't making much sense I will close it

Please feel free to start another thread

[This message has been edited by dougwells (edited 09-01-2005).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard