ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 395 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
shortcircuit, Thank you for the info. That is great to know.
Al

Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
S
Another Tip...when I Inc'd myself I had to re-register all my trucks in the new corporations name...well here in Ma there is a 90 day window to move the trucks into the corps name and be exsempt from sales tax to the state,my agent saved me a bundle.

shortcircuit

If it's any consolation, insurance companies are among the first to get reamed on the price when it comes to fixing and repairing what they "insured". Now if you could just get yourself inserted into that foodchain..you might feel a whole lot better about the $500.00, as well as make triple that amount back plus interest [Linked Image]. I'm not excusing what they do by any means, just pointing out that it is all relative to where you are standing, how a thing looks...

E
Trollog, I am not in that "food chain" nor do I wish to be. The people that are reaming the insurance companies are the *******s that make insurance so expensive for honest people like me.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard