ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 494 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
No cheating here.

I passes the test the first time around because I studied and went through 4 years of hell as an apprentice.

Dare I say if someone had cheated they would only be cheating themselves.

T
I think that if someone was caught cheating,they should be banned from the electrical trade for life.If they don't care enough to learn the code to pass the test,what do you think they may be cheating on out in the field,that may endanger the lives of others?

[This message has been edited by txsparky (edited 10-08-2002).]

Donnie
E
I teach at an apprenticeship school and we have a strict no cheating policy. If you are caught, you are out of the program. Three apprentices in the last 6 months have been booted out for this reason. We are definitely of the opinion that if you cheat in school, you are more apt to cheat on the job, and those are not the kind of people we want to be out there working with.

L
I'm just a student in an electrical program right now, so I haven't taken a journeyman test yet, but how exactly would you cheat on a test like that? All I can think of is something like Chevy Chase did in "Spies Like Us"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard