ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 144 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
S
SAFTENG Offline OP
Because those four accidents all happend within a 36 hour period! All involved electricity and the sad part is that I can only catch the ones that a federal agency investigates or it makes the news. There are dozens, if not more, that occur each day that we never hear about.

Awareness is ONLY one aspect to improving employee safety, with without it, your improvements will be something you continue to dream about.

Bryan

Arc Flash PPE Clothing, LOTO & Insulated Tools
P
Bryan

This may be off the subject a little, but...
My daughter was very sick, and her prognosis was dismal. What saved my daughter was training (education). I hope no one here ever has to go through anything like it, but than you will truely appreciate proper training if so.

Pierre

Pierre Belarge
Pierre,
Sorry to hear of your daughters illness and to also hear that the outlook is dismal.
What is she suufering from?, if I may ask.
Bryan,
There is ALWAYS a good reason for posting these accidents, it shows all of us what can(and will!) go wrong, given the right circumstances.
Occupational Safety, is not an area that most companies look into, until they have a serious injury or Fatality.
This is all the wrong way around!. [Linked Image]
If all companies were as Pro-Safety as what they say they are, we would reduce accidents and (most importantly, suffering), to practically Nil.
Like you said Bryan, most of the normal accidents, go un-reported, because it would affect the Employers Safety Record?.
What are your thoughts on this?.

Link Copied to Clipboard