ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Electricians revenge
by gfretwell - 05/09/24 08:24 PM
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 152 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#145816 11/06/06 10:43 AM
G
Wow!
I checked in Germany, and Pizza hut is more expensive there than here! Amazing.
If I`d eat pizza hut pizza each day, it would cost 2/3 of my salary...

Wow.

The world is full of beauty if the heart is full of love
#145817 11/06/06 05:59 PM
K
Sound awfull but tastes brill try a Haggis
You can even get a "Spicey Haggis" for the more refined Haggi eater. Caution......May cause a bit of back draft when eaten properly with "tatties and neeps" (Mash potatoes and turnip)

Darn it now I have just blown the chance to fleace some tourists with my Haggis hunting tours [Linked Image]

der Großvater
#145818 11/10/06 07:17 AM
K
Gloria, if you ate Pizza Hutt exclusively for a few days, you wouldn't have the energy to go to work and earn your salary.

Kenbo, I laughed reading about CURRIED HAGGIS.

I've even had haggis in a can.

#145819 11/10/06 07:59 AM
McDo's, [ as its known here], is my favorite lunch, I love it! I always have two big macs, fries, Go Large, and coffee. And by 7 o' clock I am ready for my proper dinner- meat & 2 veg and pud.
I've read all the media tosh about these fast-food places selling unhealthy food. Quelle bolleaux! What could be healthier than a nice bit of grilled lean ground beef, bread roll, or pizza base and cheese/ham with some nice fries packed with vitamin C and a salad in a spotless restaurant? Full of energy, protein and vitamins with no bugs, roaches or rat droppings. 'Course if you eat too much of it all the time at every meal, you'll probably drop dead with beri-beri or lard poisoning something...
Now if you really want to eat unhealthy crap, go to a UK hospital!

Wood work but can't!
#145820 11/10/06 08:31 PM
P
McDo's, [ as its known here], is my favorite lunch, I love it! I always have two big macs, fries, Go Large, and coffee.

I don't mind McD, but I prefer BK. Both the burgers and fries just seem better to me, although I have to go 20 miles to the nearest BK while McD is a mere 10 mi. away!

Better yet is Wendy's, although I haven't been in one of those since I left the States in '96.

#145821 11/14/06 09:44 AM
Trumpy Offline OP
Paul,
I probably eat McD's (called Macca's here) once a year, if that.
Like yourself I prefer BK, it does taste better, but we don't have a BK here in AshVegas.
The Maccas here tastes really bland with the woodiest lettuce you can get. [Linked Image]

#145822 11/16/06 06:23 AM
R
Had Mac Donalds yesterday as a treat for the kids after swimming lessons.
I like the big mac and standard cheese burgers.
Once a fortnight or 3 weeks is enough for me.
Gloria You like pizza's ?
If you ever visit New Zealand I can recommend you an excellent Italian Pizzeria in Glendene, West Auckland, which makes the best pizza's in the country.
My favorite there is the Michelle with extra olives and chilies.
Have that one once a week for the last 16 years.
absolutely delicious.
Cheers Raymond

The product of rotation, excitation and flux produces electricty.
#145823 11/28/06 04:04 AM
K
My favourite food is raw fish. A breakfast of raw fish & brown rice at 6am and you won't feel hungry till early afternoon. I swear !

The important thing with raw fish is the sauce ( Soy with fresh herbs & garlic ) and also to eat very fresh fish.

Raw fish for breakfast may sound daunting, but I suggest you try it for dinner first, and then when you realize how good it taste, add it to your breakfast menu. With the brown rice its got a nice chewy texture ( like meusli !) and it gives you more energy than any other breakfast cereal.

If real raw fish is too gross for you to try, marinate the raw fish in lemon juice first. The lemon juice kind of cooks the fish.

Enjoy !

#145824 11/28/06 05:19 AM
Trumpy Offline OP
Kiwi,
I can agree with that.
Raw fish might sound repugnant to some, but it is a really nice feed.
I tried raw fish in Japan in Tokyo when I was the coach of a under17 cricket team a couple of years back.
It's all about the accompniments(sp??).

#145825 11/30/06 12:07 PM
G
AshVegas LOL!

Yes, I do like pizza, but it`s the biggest shock a human body can have.
I can eat as much as I like, but I`ll have every dkg visible on my back.

That`s a problem.

BUT!

I was taken to an Indian restaurant by a colleague, and I have to say it`s the best meal I`ve ever had. We had white wine to it, and I felt really high, (tho I dunno what does marijuana do), I felt so good, but some times later I was crying on the shoulder of this colleague... it was a strange evening...

Does anyone know the company called Satyam? Thats the one I work for.

The world is full of beauty if the heart is full of love
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard