ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 534 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
U
That's the best laugh I've had in days!!

I'm upto my neck here in a family bereavement....Don't panic Paul it's nothing to do with that Neutral!!!

From,
Kiwi...(I'm from Reykjavik!)

[This message has been edited by Uppeydog (edited 11-29-2005).]

All I Wanted Was A Cup Of Tea!!
U
You blokes are getting me in a lot of strife!...I'm walking around here with a tear in my eye, but it's coupled with a stupid grin!!!
I'm just waiting on my brother & sister-in-law from Toronto Canada to land at Glasgow airport.
His name is: Afghan-Rebel!
& Her name is: Zanzibar-Sue!
OH No...Here we go again!! TOO FAR!!!

All I Wanted Was A Cup Of Tea!!
All the goodies ( ie kimusaby ) wore white hats. The bad guys all had black hats. When he shot the bad guys, it was always to knock a gun out of their hands. From 100 yards. With a revolver (!), which in real life would literally have been filed inaccurately out of a solid billet and which would have been hard-pressed to hit a barn. From the inside. Without all the rounds going off at once and blowing his head off. Using shells 20 years before they were invented. And if he'd really worn those ridiculo gloves in that heat, his hands would have rotted off!! The mask!! What a larf!! - "Yoo-Hoo, Clayton! What's that on your face!?" The token Native American played by an Anglo-Saxon. But I loved every second of it!
Only problem is, that's the 'Lone Ranger', and 'Tonto'. The actual 'Texas Rangers' are much respected officers of the law.

Wood work but can't!
P
It's been a few years, but didn't the Lone Ranger start out as one of the Texas Rangers? I seem to remember an episode explaining how he came to be out on his own......

Totally off-topic, but re the white hats I have a tape full of old car commercials from the 50s/60s here. One of them is a cartoon-type ad for Dodge pickup trucks:

"Get on down to the Dodge Boys today. You can tell they're good guys -- They all wear white hats!" [Linked Image]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard