ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 198 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
sparky66wv, WOW... Pay yourself first. Horray!!! So often we as buisness owners put ouselvel last. This is the way it should be done. Couldn't agree more.
Tom

Well, to tell the truth, if I lived up to my advice, my business would still be deeply in the red...

I don't always pay myself first... Usually my supplier and my partner get the first checks... Then I keep the rest...

Practice what you preach, Virgil!

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI
S
Go for it. I have been working a side job with the hope of going out on my own for 5 yrs, starting to get more almost more work than I can handle. If the kid was only out of college! Be patient and get your name out there. I too started doing small jobs and now do whole house rewires. I too am an industrial man jlh ,so study the code and hang out here. The crew here are some great teachers and have great advice. Good Luck.

E
errrrrr! Either full-time or not. nothing erks me more than a part timer trying to encroach on my work. But hey, it's america.

J
EVAD7, i won't be encroaching on your work unless you are a CNC Machine repair and troubleshooter, or doing electric in small rule ohio. and like you said it is america. the price of insurance on the other post supprised me i thought it was more expensive.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard