ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 331 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
C
C-H Offline OP
I found a 389 page document titled "Electrical installation guide" from Schneider on their Polish server.
http://217.153.88.147/Poradniki_guides/Electrical_installation_guide.pdf

It contains a lot of information about electrical installations, with focus on the 230/400V system. Someone might find it useful as reference or design guide.

B
Very interesting! But this aint Polish [Linked Image]

C-H,
That's a rather comprehensive document and well worth the time taken to download it.
I haven't had the time to fully read the thing yet, but from what I've seen of it,
It should be a good read.
Will get back to you on this one. [Linked Image]

C-H,
I've had a chance to read through the document and there is some really good information in there, especially regarding the design of HV distribution systems and Earthing.
Also TN,TT IT sytems of supply are covered as well.
When I was looking through the document, I couldn't help but think that it was written by a crowd of Equipment Manufacturers, as there are various references to TeleMechnique and Merlin-Gerin in the text.
But, there are some really good charts and formulae in the document, especially where Motor calculations and Power Factor Correction are concerned.
Thanks for that one, mate!, this will more than likely come in handy, to me in the near future. [Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard