ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 390 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#138556 09/16/03 02:06 AM
Trumpy Offline OP
Sparky,
6 minutes!.
I have to tell you guys this, but I don't want to sound ungratefull for all of your comments regarding this incident, but this could go on ad finitum, which is not something that I would personally like to have happen, after all, this is an Electrical Forum.
Sorry to feel this way, but this is the true way that I feel, please could we not dwell on this.
I'm feeling better these days and although I still aren't able to go back to work, I look forward to the day when this will happen, as I am bored out of my tree here!.
And I would not like to fill the pages of ECN up with wandering thoughts from staying here all day everyday until I go back to work.
I thank you all for your comments, but we must draw a line, to where this ends and I am sure that Pauluk would agree.
Take care all,
Trumpy. [Linked Image]

#138557 09/16/03 05:51 AM
P
Guys,

I can understand how Mike doesn't want to dwell on the incident, but would rather get back into discussing our usual electrical topics (with the occasional detour! [Linked Image]).

So with that in mind, I shall close this thread.

Thanks to all for supporting Mike and Vikki -- It's great that we all have so many friends on ECN even though most of us have never met each other.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard