ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 235 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Nice truck. I ike to keep the work truck as organized as possible. This way if I forget something for a job (IT DOES HAPPEN), I have it in stock and can find it easier. Less time in the truck = more money in the pocket over the course of a week, month, and year. Down time isn't good. Sure it takes time to keep it organized and well stocked, but in the end it comes down to production, and being organized is a big part of that production. Plus I get seriously frustrated on a job when I missing "1 thing" and that 1 thing costs me 1 hour.

[This message has been edited by ShockMe77 (edited 09-29-2006).]

Shock, I couldn't have said it any better. I see some guy's trucks and they are a mess. I don't know how they find anything.

Hank
M
HCE727: Very nice, professionally outfitted truck [Linked Image]. I hope you had a good alarm system installed to help protect it.

Mike (mamills)

E
e57 Offline
Mine has its days, and it has some DAYS.... But mostly eye-level heap all the way across. [Linked Image] Maybe I'll clean up for a pic or two...

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason
L
Just wanted to echo Reno's comment on the milk crate. Funny observation there! Milk crates and buckets go hand in hand with ducttape and tiewire. [Linked Image]

Luke Clarke
Electrical Planner for TVA.

I just got through hosing about 50 lbs of dirt off mine (mostly in the wheel wells) Gotta love the serpentine roads of the oil fields [Linked Image] I'll get some pics of my bins on here soon... nothing too exciting in there [Linked Image]

E
e57 Offline
Where you working these days Randy, you no longer in the service side of life?

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard