ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 500 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#116853 05/16/04 07:41 AM
Bob, that's the guy!!
I did a job where the AC contractor's son was working as foreman. Although he was pretty knowledgeable, I just couldn't look him in the face without laughing [Linked Image]
He put some kind of grey mousse on his green hair a couple of times, and it looked like he'd been at the beach...under a flock of seagulls & pelicans.

If "new tech" looks good, then so should this sconce, hung above a piece of art that appears (to me) to be ripped up painter's rags glued to a piece of cardboard.

[Linked Image]

It kind of reminds me of the story "The Emperor's New Clothes". ("But it's just a piece of tin")

#116854 05/16/04 01:06 PM
S
It looks like someone subdivided a factory floor and turned it into office space.

Can you imagine how ugly that's going to look in a few years when you get clumps ofdust and dirt hanging from all those pipes and girders?

Nasty. That's the whole reason behind putting drop ceilings in the first place.

Actually, is it just me or are they slowly installing the drop ceiling panels? I see the metal strips have already been placed and the edge of the ceiling in another picture.

[This message has been edited by SvenNYC (edited 05-16-2004).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard