ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 227 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#108179 05/27/04 09:58 PM
S
Is the rain cap on the flue pipe flattened, to give clearance to the aerial wires?

Steve
Stay up to Code with the Latest NEC:

>> 2023 NEC & Related Reference & Exam Prep
2023 NEC & Related Reference & Study Guides

Pass Your Exam the FIRST TIME with the Latest NEC & Exam Prep

>> 2020 NEC & Related Reference & Study Guides

#108180 05/28/04 01:23 AM
Electure wrote...
Add to that trips to Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego Counties

I'm lucky if I can stay in those! These pictures are from San Bernardino (city).. For anyone thats familiar with CA, we're a state-wide service company.. I've been from Imperial to Humboldt counties... (not in the same day! [Linked Image] ) Thank God I dont pay for gas!

Anyways, Bob... The clock is 240V.. Controlling a pool pump motor & who knows whatelse! the HO told me the pool light doesn't work.. It might be tapped off this mess somehow!
Dave- The lines out the weatherhead are between the garage & the house.. House-side pictured.. The Poco lines went for what seemed about 150', through 2 trees, to a pole on the other end of the neighbors yard!
Gene- SCE (the poco here) installed it cock-eyed, so some of the meter stabs were probably sitting on the side of the meter clips instead of actually being in them! I came across this once before & the meter was melting because of a bent stab that was on the side of the meter clip.. The original meter installer must've just beat the thing in so he could get the lockring on! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Steve- Hella good eye there! I didn't even notice that! But it sure looks like it!

-Randy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard