As scary as the thing here show... People seem to think that getting a bargain on electrical work equates to, oh say,.... finding someone to change your oil for $9.95.... They see someone like one of us change an outlet in 60 seconds & say to themselves... "Hey! Anyone can do this stuff... " When in reality, the people here do the things they need to do as second nature.. They know their limits & know when they need to ask questions.... This is what makes a good electrician.. Not to say all handymen, but the ones I've cleaned up after myself have done some BRAZEN things... (a few have had their work grace the pages of ECN) Understanding there's wayyy more to things than just making the light bulb turn on is what separates us... they can make the light bulb glow... but can they do it safely?.... We cost more because we do it right...

In the long run, now the H.O. has paid the handy man... Now he's paid me to make it right, & THEN paid me to fix the existing that he screwed up mickey mousing the new stuff in! .... I'd call it job security [Linked Image]

-Randy