ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 273 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
P
hello,
I am trying to locate and electrician who worked in the Creston, BC area or in Alberta, (most likely Calgary). I only have his last name and approximate dates he was working in these areas. ( about 20 years ago). I know electricians have to have be registered and hold a certificate. How would I locate this electrician, using this information? Any suggestions, anyone?
thank you for any help,

Pass Laurence

G
You could try the local union halls they might have some information you could use. Some of the electricians there might know of him. Getting the government to give out information might be a little difficult.

Maybe contacting the Supply Houses in that area would turn up something.

Bill

Bill
C
Throw me a "wild card". I have worked in all these areas in the past 20 years. The last "wild card" (next door neighbor) turned out to be my "brothers former girl-friends cousin". I know a-lot of people in these areas, the east kooteney,s have the same population as a small town. Give me a clue!!!

P
I'm the same as crash. I have friend's and family in both areas. Calgary was booming at the time, and I have worked with many electricians that were there then.

C
If you have a last name, but don't want to post it on the net, my e-mail address is nseidner@telus.net. If I recognize the name I won't inform you directly but will rather attempt to send him/or her to this web page. It would be wrong to violate any privacy issues.

Link Copied to Clipboard