I just took a limited license test last night and I was shocked to see some of the stuff on the test. I am trying to recall a few questions just to see if I got them right. Please pardon me if the way I word them does not make since.

---
One question asked about what hazardous classes must conform to article 250 for remote-control of a power panel.

I listed Class 1, 2, and 3. Does anyone know if this is correct.
---

Another should have been a simple one but for some reason I am second guessing my self. I was what is a MIL.

My answer was millionth but the options 1/8 and a few others were listed and I am not sure what the correct answer is.

---

And another was what is the maximum VA allowed on the secondary side of a transformer and it said something like not refering to Class 2 exceptions.

I put 10,000 VA.

---

Lastly, There was a question about when is running ac / dc in a raceway permitted.

I answered when the insulation is suitable for the voltage passing though the wires but I was thinking never because chances are the DC cable is some data cable that you would not want to run with an AC cable anyways.