Ok now were rollin. "likely to require", yep, that’s one of those phrases whose meaning changes with the AHJ mood for the particular day of the week. Always try and schedule inspection for Friday. Branch panel to me is a "likely", the xfmr ...naa, But AHJ strolls onto the job Monday morning after having shot crap on 18 holes yesterday afternoon and is gonna use me as his whippin boy, "No I don’t think so!" says he "What if you lose a phase, pop the front cover and hit the breaker to see if ya got a bad windin whilst juniors landin a #12thhn on that branch panel across the way! Haa, now you got yur self a condition 3!, move that tranny boy!" But I in my wisdom have received council from the boys at ECN, and point out that the branch panel is mounted above the horizontal plane that extends across the aisle from the top of the tranny housing so it is therefore not "in the direction of live parts" you see. Ah but wait, does "in the direction of" refer to a horizontal plane? or is it any plane, irregardless of direction? Now do you see my question?