I was called for a meeting at a jobsite to discuss (4) recess lights on the rear porch. The lights were suppose to line up with the center of the windows (2) and the side lights on the door (2). The framing for the porch would not allow my foreman to get the exact location for the fixtures. He tried to get the GC foreman to help, but the guy is a real *rick. He said,"thats your problem, handle it". My guy did the best he could (short of reframing the porch himself) and made the fixtures work out in an evenly spaced pattern. They ended up about 4" off from where they were suppose to. At the meeting, my foreman climbed up a ladder to indicate where the studs where stacked keeping him from placing the fixtures in the exact location. This only further agitated the *rick GC foreman and he proceeded to start making comments about the parking lot pole bases. I said, we are not here to talk about the pole bases, we are here to talk about the recess cans. Without further ado, he jumped in my face, chest on chest, and proceeded to shove me backwards. The GC Project Manager was standing beside me the whole time, he grabbed his employee and pulled him back. I said the meeting was over and left. I called the GC owner, explained what happened, and he proceeded to tell me that 1) I was a liar, and 2) I better get my *hit together or he was going to fire me. No apology, no I'll talk to the guy, nothing but belittle me and laugh. My lawyer and everyone else (wife included) says let it go, but now we are getting a fax every couple of hours nit picking us to death. Any thoughts on a line of action would be appreciated.