Mustang...How will you run the wiring to the post lights and the wiring to the pool lights?

I would run the post lights seperate from the pool shed sub panel with 14-2 UF wire and then a switch loop from the sub panel to the location of the switch.

Then I would run the branch circuit wiring in RNC to the pool lights from the sub panel and again run the switch loop from the sub panel to the location of the switch.

You see, the wiring method will be determined by a number of considerations as to how the whole project is designed.

Is there a pool shed? Is there a sub panel in the pool shed. Where will the switches be located for the lighting? What type of pool lighting are you installing?

I think you could pigtail the wiring in the panel and hit the same breaker if you are trying to save on the expence of GFCI breakers.

Pool lighting 12 volts or less does't require GFCI protection and the post lights installed more than 10 feet from the inside wall of the pool don't require GFCI protection if proper depths are maintained for each wiring method.

Also most "hard wired" pool pumps don't require GFCI protection.

Of coarse the code is a minimum standard and I would still GFCI protect the posts,pump and lights myself.

shortcircuit