I hope this post isn't too long winded, but I have a bit of a dilema. We are adding a pool + spa + shed to our house. Our service entrance doesn't have a disconnect switch (not required here) which means distribution panels have to be grouped. We have 2 150A panels with a 300A service. With the pool and spa turned on the draw is over 100A at 240V if a heat pump is installed. A 60A breaker in each panel would work but this seems like a bit much since the distribution panels would be routinely pushed well over 120A. I am worried about flickering lights as the spa heater cycles. Since I am not allowed by code to install an additional distribution panel on the house which is not grouped with the other two, I would like to supply the pool with a separate distribution panel mounted inside of the shed. The shed is a permanent structure on a concrete slab. I am having trouble finding an electrician to install this panel since they say code doesn't allow it, they feel a new distribution for the pool has to be inside the house near the other 2 panels. The local electrical inspector says no problem. Since the county follows the NEC concerning distribution panel location, can a separate ungrouped distribution panel be located in a separate permanent structure to supply a pool/spa? Thanks. George.