I am fortunate enough to have the majority of my business as referal's. (90%) [Linked Image] Because everyone of my clients know that I am there for there intrests first not my own. I do my best to explain what I can in laymans terms. I used to be like them afraid of electric and would not even dare look at it.. Just the thought of touching a panel made me cringe. [Linked Image] But after the schooling and lots of additional training and of coarse hands on expirence, I try to share my knowledge with the customer. This is not to say I am teaching them what to do. But I am explaining what I am doing so at the end when they get my bill they arent left wondering if what I did was truly justified. I beleive an educated customer is a happy customer. A happy customer turns around and tells everyone about you.. [Linked Image]
OK a little off topic but I want to give everyone of my clients the best that there is. So when I wire I try my best to wire for the future. Especially when it comes to landscape lighting. UGH! Nothing worse then running out of feeds when lighting a yard. [Linked Image]

James