OOOOHHHH!,

You guys are hittin on a sore subject. Again we get down to the nitty gritty of the code. Here in NJ if I was inspecting the job, If you add a new circuit to a panel, then I would expect you to mark YOUR new circuit breaker. I would not expect you to go back and mark every other breker in the panel. (I would love it if you did, but I don't think that I can enforce it.) If you move breakers around in the panel to make room for a new breaker, then by all means, you should be responsible for all the breakers you touch. And as for the language, in my opinion it should be in AMERICAN. I am not prejudice by any means, ( My 1 set of grandparents came from Italy, and my other from England/Holland and my wife's from Poland.) Cause I am kinda like an "All American Mutt" or a "Heinz 57"type. As for "ANY" language being the second language, well that is a big order to fill. There are thousands of people of every race, creed and color, who live in our country and each and everyone of them would like their native langauge to be the second choice. When my Italian grandparents came to the USA, the made sure that they spoke our langauge. What would happen if I went to Europe? Or Asia? etc., could I speak American? Wouldn't I have to learn their language?

(Stepping off soap box.)

Harold