A couple of us were talking at lunch the other day about journyman/master exams for the various states and the different testing agencies and these guys names came up, but none of us really knew anything about them. I passed my SBCCI masters test in 2001 after taking a course from Ray Holder (personally I didn't really care for his course...but I passed so I guess it worked for me). Anyway a couple of the guys want to take their journeyman's test and one thinks he is ready for the master's test (I repeat..HE thinks...lol). I think the test here in Texas is now ICC or something. Soooooo, drawing on the vast knowledge pool here...Which of these guys provides the best info/training for the money? Mike Holt, Tom Henry or Mark Shapiro? Why? Who gives the most bang for the buck?

I don't have any experience with any of them other than looking at their vast array of materials on their web sites or in the construction book catalogs that are mailed to me. They all seem pretty expensive to me, but then again if they are worth it and not just hype....