Whoever said it was hard to find a 3 gang weatherproof box was right. I can get it from Hubbel, and may still have to. The cheapest price I can get on the box is
$ 29.00 from Pass & Seymore which isn't too bad considering it will make the difference on a good looking job or a "tacky" looking job. The switch cover is $ 33.00. The price isn't what is really the hold up since I haven't given a price on the job, but the wait time is around 2 weeks. I've tried different places, thought I would give it another shot in asking you guys if you knew of someone that could get it for me sooner. By the way, the reason I don't won't to go with a 2 gang and a stack switch is, that I need 3 holes in the bottom. If I try to run one of them in the top, it will look terrible. Already have my pvc conduit run. This is on pool lights that the homeowner wants switch separately( 2 pool lights and column lights around the pool. Like I said the price is high, but it's the wait time I'm more concerned about. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks Steve....