Hello all,

Got a non-electrical related question to toss out (it fits in the category of "Structural Engineering" instead of 'Electrical Engineering").

Re: Seismic Anchorage Details + Calculations for New Pad-Mounted 60 KW Backup Generator (Prime Mover = Diesel Motor).
Genset mounted on skid, which in-turn is Anchored to the new concrete pad.

Any suggestions where I might find some data / examples / formulas regarding this stuff?

I have been tossed the responsibility of resolving this newly aquired issue (2nd plancheck correction! just received the p/c report today!).

Seems like the Structural Engineer who compiled the Pad Concrete Calcs + Details, would also have some idea about this Seismic Anchorage Design - and would have submitted this data to me, in addition to the Concrete Calcs + Details SK Sheets...

BUT ...

Structural Engineer says "I Never Had To Provide _"THAT"_ Information Before!", and at the end of the Telephone conversation, I was "elected" the "Go-To Guy" to find someone else to compile this data (lucky me...)

So I am polling all my resources, to come up with this stuff, and have it done by Yesterday [Linked Image]

Is this something I should have a Structural P.E. compile, or would it be safe + acceptable for me to compile and design (provided I obtain the necessary data)?

TIA!!!

Scott35

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!