Guys even this company I work for has a couple of guys that will work hot stuff,I will do all kinds of troubleshooting with the circuit hot but to do any hookups or changes I require it to be turned off.
As long as you guys keep letting some excuse come along to do work hot then there is someone is going to get hurt. Have I taken a stand on this and catch heat yes I have,but even now these guys that work with me are starting to ask why does it have to be domne hot. Come on guys you are in control of ur on well being and it is real easy to blame someone else or to use some excuse to do hot work but it doesn't mean a thing to a widow or your children when some one comes out and tells them "it was his own doing to work that hot circuit we had told him countless times not to do it but that was old Joe he just had to get it done". Think about it a little could you take a little harder stand and get out of it or maybe most of you have just done it so long you blame it on someone else. Ther is not a job or money enough that ur family would take in place of you

MAY THE SUN SHINE ON YOUR FACE IN THE MORNING AND YOU AWAKE WITH A SMILE