The captive screw held in by a piece of wire makes them self-grounding. Hey, they were free and they are UL/CSA listed. That's all I have to say.

I wouldn't reuse a back-stabbed device under any circumstances, so the fact that these devices are not reusable in those cases does not concern me.

OK, on second thought, maybe I have more to say. They seem to be comparable in quality to Cooper/Eagle's 270W. If the price is right, I'll buy them. At least they gave me a box to try out. How many other manufacturers of residential-grade devices do that anymore?

I will bet that the package they sent out, including the custom box, shipping and the catalog cost them a good fifteen bucks at a minimum. I am impressed that they made the effort to win my business. Leviton thinks that they own the residential market, and Eagle has Lowe's as their crutch.

It's about time that there was a third competitor in the residential device market in the US. Carlon's step-child (Cheetah) is looking to home-in as well. GE, Slater and Circle F got beat up and chased out of the residential device market years ago.... I say more power to Hubbell (no pun intended).

---Ed---

"But the guy at Home Depot said it would work."