Kenbo:

Would you mind if I used your diagrams to explain this to some of my students?

For a small fee of $2,048,000², you may make one copy, for use on only one Student.
Any other Students will require additional Licensed copies (1 Licensed copy per Student), at which a reduced rate may be applied for larger group purchases of Licenses (7% discount for 10 to 25 Seats Licensed, 12.285% discount for 26 to 100 Seats Licensed).

[Linked Image]

Just like a typical Software's disclaimer and Licensing agreement, isn't it???
[Linked Image]

Anyhow, please pay no attention to the Legal-Eze stuff above, as it is 100% Male Bovine Fecal Matter (Bull Poop!)

That text above could be spread across a Lawn, and will really make the Grass grow nice and green!

The People at the Bandini Corporation purchase matter similar to that text, and distribute it in 2.0 cubic foot bags, which are sold at Lawn and Garden Centers
(anyone remember the "Ski Bandini Mountain" Commercial?).

But Seriously

Feel free to use these drawings for discussions and/or examples, in your Classes!
In fact, feel free to use any of the stuff I have posted, for Classroom examples / discussions!

This applies to anyone at ECN who might have a use for the posted techno-electro-mumbo-jumbo I have placed at ECN.

Also, there will be no charge -
except the previously described Licensing fees in the Licensing Agreement above...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Scott35

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!