Why do you need to be certified by Ansul? Are you going to install/service Ansul fire suppression systems? Ansul will not share their information with anyone who is not an Ansul Distributor. To be an Ansul Distributor you will need to agree to buy $150,000 per year, each year. Or at least that was the figure last time they asked me to be a distributor. I declined. There are friendlier suppression companies out there. Amerex and Badger come to mind. If you just need the information to wire gas valves , fire alarms, or make-up air shut downs, just ask the suppression system tech for the info. I am only too happy to find an electrician who will perform the wiring to code. Part of the code does forbid electrical connections in the suppression system control box. So happy that often I will recommend that electrician to my other customers. If you are interested in changing careers e-mail me off list, I will send you contact info for Amerex and Badger. After all, the work is really easy, "The Ansul "tech" merely hangs his bottle cabinet". The whole job only takes 10 or 15 minutes.Easy money, any "tech" can do it.
fireman@eoni.com