You all know how much Doofy enjoys working on lighting, it is what he does best, and it turns out, that he is an exceptional troubleshooter......

except when the trouble is inserted by him !

The folks on the shipping dock asked that their existing fixtures be repaired or replaced, so the loaders could see what they were doing...(some of the castings weigh > 18,000lbs ).!

Well, Doofy to the Rescue...
armed with six brand new 1000w MH high bays he went about his magic.

You may recall that the HB fixtures were single voltage, so he was able to avoid the earlier pesky arithmetic problem..!

So, he diligently repaired ALL the existing fixtures by replacing not only the lamps, but the guts as well ...how did he manage to do this, without killing himself ?

He simply threw away all that were not
lighted...and when I say threw away, I mean throw on the floor, or the dock & ramp so apparently someone else could pick them up , haul them away and thereby have something to do......but I digress.!

In the end, Doofy had tossed five fixtures and ADDED those six big -un's he had packed for the trip.

But something had slipped past the steel trap that is his mind, and it was the new additional load on the lone circuit feeding the dock and an adjacent bay....

Before Doofy had a chance to check his own work...

....he drove off,.....

leaving a pile of broken glass, and shattered fixtures in his wake. it was after all Quittin Time, but within the hour, the breaker tripped, and would continue to trip for TWO WEEKS......isn't that just too dam funny??

Doofy eventually remembered where the dock was, and once again prepared to dazzle the folks over there with his uncanny ability to litter the place with trash.................

....to be continued

:edited for typing errors and one word

[This message has been edited by togol (edited 07-10-2006).]

Tom