I have my doubts about the Milwaukee cart. If it really has a "pipe vise", it would violate the rule against having a vise on the job site.
The nice things about carts is that you can modify them. I actually have two carts. The first started out as a $50 Harbor Freight metal cart 2' wide. I flipped the top shelf over and added a slab of plywood which I stained and varnished. I drilled holes for a bench grinder, small drill press and [don't tell] vice. I added two big hooks for an extinction cord. I added a power strip. I added UniStrut brackets on the side to carry a yellow, 7' stepladder [ultimate height[. I upgraded the casters to big, 10" pneumatic tires. I don't recommend them because they slowly leak so you would need a bicycle pump.
The other one is a red, three shelf HF model I got on sale for $32 - $3 because the carton was damaged. But still usually only about ~$50. This one is only 16" wide but at least it fits in my vehicle. The only improvement was to add two big "Handy hooks" [$0.97 ea.] to the front for the extinction cord.
For rough, not yet civilized job sites, a hand truck would be a better choice along with a selection of milk crates and bungee cords.
~Peter